Snow Pusher Limited 10 Year Warranty
ZM Industries will repair or replace any ZM Industries Snow Pusher due to a defect in materials or workmanship for 10 years after purchase date, in agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- ZM Industries will determine whether a ZM Industries unit will be repaired or replaced.
- Transfer of ownership to any other party at any time voids the warranty.
- Shipping and handling charges for return units to ZM Industries facilities, will be paid by the responsible party.
- ZM Industries makes no other warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Exceptions to Warranty
- Any wear associated with wearable parts such as hardware, cutting edge, shoes.
- All damages that occur as a result of negligence, misuse of equipment, impact to curbs, manholes, or any other accidental impact.
- Any repair or alteration to any ZM Industries pusher will void all warranties.
- ZM Industries will not be held liable for any personal or property damaged that occurs as a result of use. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, death, loss of use, loss of income and profit, and loss or damage of property.
Maybe we have the answer right here. Below is a list of our most regularly asked questions answered by the experts. If you don’t see your question listed, please don’t hesitate to call or write to us!
Move more snow in less time. Adding a snow pusher to your current equipment is a one time cost. Using multiple operators and multiple pieces of equipment to do an equivalent job is a continually increasing cost. You’ll likely pay for your ZMI snow pusher in manpower and equipment savings very quickly.
We offer three main connection types- Universal Quick Attach, John Deere Quick Attach, and Scoop-in. You can check out the model features table at the bottom of the snow pushers page to see which mounts are available for particular models. We also offer Custom Attachments and can pair any attachment with any style coupler!
The most common equipment utilized with our pushers are compact tractors and skidsteers for light duty jobs, backhoes for medium duty jobs, and loader tractors for heavy duty jobs.
Each product page has a listing at the bottom of the page that outlines commonly used equipment with a particular model. You could also reference the model table at the bottom of the Snow Pushers page for the recommended horsepower ratings.
We use a variety of methods to get our customers their equipment. Please check our our shipping page for more info.
Fantastic! Please give us a call to confirm stock and discuss delivery options. We usually have sufficient stock of all our models during peak plowing season.
We have a technical support staff available to take all of your questions. Call us at (844)-PUSHERS and we’ll help with any of your support questions.
We work to be sure all products are available especially during peak season. Call us at (844)-PUSHERS and we’ll get you what you need.
Replacement parts are available directly through ZMI on all our products. Snow pusher parts are also available through our dealer network.
Yes! Just contact us or call before ordering any of our products to inquire about custom colors.